Below you will find links to the pages containing the recipes we have made and put in the blog. I did not include basic recipes, such as various caprese salads. Please let me know of any questions you have about the recipes.
I hope you enjoy some of these as much as we do. All of the recipes on this page are gluten free.
A number of the recipes below are for canning preservation. Please read the advisory below if you are unfamiliar with canning. Always use tested recipes if you want to can something to be shelf-stable.
Pickling and preserving foods to be shelf-stable has certain inherent risks. Please know what you are doing and follow tested recipes. For more information, please refer to a trusted source, such as: http://nchfp.uga.edu/index.html.
Making refrigerator pickles, jams, chutneys, and other products is a quick and easy way to try a recipe or make one for quick consumption without all the work of water-bath processing.
- Canned Tomatillo (and/or Green Tomato) Salsa
- Salsa Verde (not canned)
- Hot Pepper Hot Sauce
- Green Chili Hot Sauce
- Red Enchilada Sauce
FROM THE GARDEN
- Margherita’s Cabonatina
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan Bites
- Chipotles and Hot Pepper Powder
- Sweet and Spicy Pepper Jam
- Rhubarb Chutney
- Green Tomato Chutney Indian Style
- Fresh Herbs Preserved in Oil, Frozen
- Smoked Jalapeno Peppers
- Utah Peach and Hot Pepper Chutney
- Roasted Chilies
- Pickled Beets (fresh pack)
- Spicy Pickled Beets (canned)
- Bread and Butter Pickles
- Half-Sour Pickles (fresh pack)
- Dilly Beans
- Wild Berry and Peach Crisp
- Rhubarb and Blueberry Crisp